- Finish a very VERY solid draft of the third book in the Phase Trilogy. Good enough to send to my agent for feedback.
- Finish something else (whether its a crappy first draft or not, something non-phase related).
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- Henry V by Shakespeare
First time reads:
- Othello by Shakespeare (finished 5/27/17)
- Much Ado About Nothing (I’m not sure I’ve read it before, so we’re going to assume not) by Shakespeare (finished 5/23/17)
- Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys (started, just haven’t had a chance to get back to it) (finished 5/21/17)
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
There will probably be more books on the reading front, but I figured if I wrote (typed) these down, I might actually do the above.
Let’s hope so.