So, here I listed books I’d like to have read this summer. As school starts next week (GASP!), I thought I’d show what I actually accomplished. It’s not nearly as impressive.
1. The Road by Cormac McCarthy (Finished 8/5/15 – will review eventually)
2. How To Read Literature like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster (Finished 6/2/15 – might review)
3. Macbeth by Shakespeare (Finished 7/2/15 – definitely will review)
4. Lord of the Flies by William Golding (currently reading) (finished 6/24/15 – can’t formulate the right words to review this, but I want to)
5. Missoula by John Krakauer (After Macbeth, Lord of the Flies and The Road, I wasn’t sure I needed the depressing content at this juncture).
6. Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (started it in June…got annoyed about 50 pages in. will try again later)
8. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand (didn’t even get near this one)
9. Mr. Kiss & Tell by Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars #2) (nope)
10. Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger ( 😦 not yet)
11. Jackaby by William Ritter (still don’t have a copy)
SOTM (Song of the Moment): “Starting Over” by R5 (from Teen Beach 2)
© ecnewman, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this author and/or owner is strictly prohibited