Despite that i’m eight books ahead of my Goodreads goal of 50 books in 2015 (which is more than 2014’s 30, but less 2013’s 70, ah well), I really want to read a heck of a lot this summer.
Due to some changes in the schedule next year for me, I have several books to read for teaching. Plus I got so many books with those lovely giftcards this year that I want to really make a serious dent in my TBR list (which is huge!).
So let’s make a list (because I LOVE lists) and try and make it realistic. This, by the way, includes rereads as well. In no order as per usual.
1. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
2. How To Read Literature like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster
3. Macbeth by Shakespeare
4. Lord of the Flies by William Golding (currently reading)
5. Missoula by John Krakauer
6. Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
7. Chasing Impossible by Katie McGarry (comes out in July)
8. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
9. Mr. Kiss & Tell by Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars #2)
10. Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
and the one I don’t own (or have borrowed) yet:
11. Jackaby by William Ritter
Books may be added or removed as the summer progresses.
© ecnewman, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.